Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Olive Oil and Sea Salt Popcorn

My most favorite snack was introduced to me by my neighbor, Miss Courtney. The flavors are simple and clean and I personally think it is far superior to anything store bought. All you need is an air popper, your favorite popcorn kernels (I prefer white popcorn kernels), olive oil, and some fine sea salt.



Ingredients
Popcorn Kernels
2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil (my favorite is Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil found at Trader Joes
Fine Sea Salt to taste

Air pop the kernels per the manufacturer instructions on the air popper. Once popped, drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil toss to coat and add sea salt to taste. I typically start by adding some salt into my hand, sprinkle some on, and add more if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment